2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Tip Top Trainer Talks - Chu-e Choi [s]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2021 16:04:50 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
This time, when hugged him, Chu-e hugged back tight. He gripped Zac like a lifeline fro a few moments, taking a shaking breath.

"Zac.... I know you will. As long as people like you exist, there will be hope for this world and everything in it. I honestly believe that- say it from the bottom of my heart and with my whole chest. I would shout it from the rooftops if I could. I guess I just...." Chu-e let go, looked down at his hands. Thin and pale and and as bony as the rest of him.

"I just won't be around to see it. My... my organs are failing. Anywhere from a year and a half to two years, the doctors think I'll have a massive seizure and just go... be gone for good. My health with probably decline before then and it will be... bad. I won't be me anymore." And oh, that terrified him. When his mind went, when the Chu-e Choi he had always been was something lost forever, body still living but no memory of who he used to be....

"It's selfish of me, in the end. I just don't want to die and know everything is the same as it always used to be."
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2021 2:16:21 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac grew as cold and still as his mug of milk, which sat forgotten on the table. He froze, caught between the conflicting urges of letting the frail Ki go, and holding him as close as possible. He's dying? From what? Can it be fixed? Color drained from the room, as any wood in Ki's house bled to grey. Outside, the garden wilted down to piles of ash and rot, as Zac pulled every drip of life energy into him, shoving it into Ki's body.
    It would hit him like a defibrillator of emerald healing, a sucker punch of life. Zac had never tried healing anything beyond cosmetic wounds before, and he knew it didn't help anything psychological, but if there was a chance of delaying whatever was eating Ki from the inside. Even for a day. It was worth it. He would bleed the world to nothing if it meant helping his friend. 

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 4:22:41 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The cat grass and hanging plants in his home wilted. The stairs creaked. Garden drained. Even the fresh vegetables in his fridge would turn into a blackened mess to be cleaned up later. Chu-e wasn't sure what happened when it hit him- making his gasp and grab for his chest. Sudden and not painful but it still made the cells of his body scream as the healing washed over him.

It was foreign but familiar. had tried something similar before, just not as hard. Hers was more like a balming mist while this was more like being ran over with an ambulance.

"Holy-" He coughed, once, blinking. Chu-e felt more awake than he had in weeks, felt like he had to energy to get up and do all the smaller tasks he either put off or got his pokemon to do for him. After a few minutes his skin would go from pale to a healthy rosy color. He was hungry.

But it would only be temporary. When the surge faded, he would go back to how he had been before. While the energy had temporarily slowed the disease it hadn't cured him. The damage was too deep and too severe for that. Maybe, years ago, when the process was started... but now was too late.

"Wh-what... what was...." He flexed his fingers, rooted to the spot and trying to comprehend what had just happened.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 11:21:19 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Chu-e's coughing made Zac wince. "Uh, sorry mate. I've never put that much into it before." Even being the conduit for such a burst of healing had been rough. Zac's whole arm was tingling. He couldn't imagine how rough it had been for Chu-e to get the full brunt of it. "It's, uh, life energy. From plants." Zac said. "Just some garden variety healing." He said, smile creeping back onto his lips. And that was it. That was the extent of what Zac had figured out in the months spent experimenting with his power. It healed cosmetic wounds, but nothing more. 
    "Do you feel any better?" Zac asked hopefully. "If it helps, even a little bit, I can be back here every day to hit you again!" 

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 15:39:59 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Plants?" Chu-e sounds a bit dazed still. The sucker punch of healing had really taken it out of him, which was funny in it's own way. It would be a moment before his mind went completely back online. In the meantime his stomach growled- loudly. Between being sick and his medicine, it was a struggle to eat most of the time. Hell, when he had first came into the region he was practically skin and bones. Living here had been good for him (odd as some might find that) but it didn't fix everything. Even after putting on a bit of weight, he was still scrawny and had a hard time with being interested in food.

So it was weird for him to just grab like two of the cookies and take a bite of both at the same time, the two stacked on top of each other.

Chu-e had them half eaten before he paused to wipe the crumbs off his face with the back of his hand. This was horrible. Since his appetite was suddenly back it felt like a cavern had opened up in his stomach.

Aside from that, Chu-e was touched. If he wasn't trying to get as many cookies as possible into his body right now he might start crying again.

"Zac... you don't have to do that for me. But knowing you still would after everything I've told you...." He sniffs, a smudge of chocolate high on his cheek now.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 15:58:51 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"You got a little something on ya, mate," Zac said, as he leaned over and wiped the chocolate smudge off of Ki's cheek. Zac smiled, his eyes crinkling at the sight of the now ravenous Ki. It felt good to see him eat. Zac had always been a bit worried about his best friend's size and appetite. The pair always seemed to be around baked goods, but Zac hardly ever saw Ki eat, and when he did it was sparing. 
    Zac took a cookie for himself before they all disappeared and sipped on his cooled milk. His adrenaline was fading, and so too was the rush from the wave of green healing. What was left was a well-meaning man just trying to protect his friends from the world. "If you need me I'll be here in a heartbeat, Ki. Always. Of course I will. Anything for my best mate, ay?" Zac said.
    He looked around at Ki's house, filled with cats, pinkness, sweet smells, and recently killed plants. "I don't care who you were. And I don't care who people
think you are now. I know that under whatever façade you've built to survive in rocket, there's a gooey pink heart that's filled with love. I've seen the way you treat your friends, Ki, and if you're trying to convince me that you're a bad person..." Zac paused, and gave Ki a wet-eyed smile, "you'll need to try a lot harder."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 1:39:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: